Get notified when important things happen
Ever waited for long-running TeamCity build to finish? Or repeatedly checked for new library bug-fix release? Why not receive notification instead? Configure kibitzr for polling web page and notify you in messenger or e-mail.
- Self-hosted - trust no one with your credentials
- Runs everywhere: Windows, Linux and Mac OS both desktop and server.
- Can go wherever you can go (authenticate on websites, ssh, vpn)
- From raw SSH commands to complex browser scenarios - Kibitzr knows protocols
- Integrated with powerfull services, like Slack and MailGun
- Define recurrent tasks in human-friendly YAML format
- Sit back and relax, Kibitzr will notify you when something happens
- Check out the Zapier integration tutorial
- Bank balance how-to
- Success story on polling a Russian passport readiness
- Deploy behind firewall on git push
- Read the documentation
- Try it with AWS Free Tier or GCP Always Free.
- Ask in chat
- Open issue
- Fork on GitHub
Easy to start
- install -
pip install kibitzr(Python 2 and 3 compatible)
- configure - whole configuration in one YAML file
- run -
- Browser scenarios with selenium
- HTML parsing with XPath and CSS selectors
- Integrations with MailGun and Slack
- Can run on tiniest VM offered by cloud providers.
- Use bash and python scripts
- Create plugins
- Vibrant friendly community (on gitter)
- Free Open Source Software
- MIT license